hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Introductions

So.

First post.

I guess this is the bit where I introduce myself.
And I think I'm meant to say what this blog is about.

But I don't know what it will be about.
So for now, I'll say this.

My name is Amy. I live in London. I have a dog and a pet rat. (Yes, it's not a typo. A pet rat.)
Right now I'm thirteen, but age changes so don't rely on that fact. The rest will hopefully stay true for a while yet.
I like animals. A lot.
I'm a vegetarian, I like to read. I don't like maths.
1+1= Yawnnnn.

I like drawing and listening to music and being able to say that I don't restrict myself to one genre of music. I like pretty much every genre.
(Okay, maybe not Jazz.)

I'm not sure what else to post, but I'm sure I'll figure something out, and post it later.

For now,

Ciao.

Amy.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment