hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Monday 18 August 2014

FOREVER 21 HAUL yay

Hey - so my clothes came like a week ago, and my friend took some photos for me today of me modelling them so I thought I would do a little post. Just a note: I am returning a couple of items that don't fit me, so I won't be showing them.

I got most of these in the sale, for £1.99 or something similar, but I paid full price for a couple of them, although they were still cheap.

So first off, we have this crochet floaty black top, which I think would look perfect with a bandeau underneath, or a swimming costume. It is really pretty and delicate, and you can also see my shorts which I will talk about next!

 So I really love these bohemian/festival style bombshell shorts which I think are very cool and really good for fall. (I know, summer is nearly over, :'( ) The reviews said to get a size up from your usual, but I got my normal size and they were a tad big, so I am not sure what's up with that!

I am also wearing a crop top in the colour 'Tomato Red' which I think fits very nicely and is quite a bright, fun colour.
Finally, I got this striped crop top in burgundy and heather grey, and these casual sweatpants, also in grey, which I cannot find on the website, but I have linked the most similar pair. I like both the crop top and sweatpants because they are both very simple and casual, and are good for lounging around in or if you want to look relaxed.

You may also notice my hair is no longer turquoise/pink/peach/purple and has gone back to it's bleached blonde state. I may cut it off/ dye it brown / leave it, I'm not sure yet.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment