hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Monday 14 July 2014

we were liars

NOTE: The 100 was not good (in my opinion so I am not going to bother reviewing it).

We
Were
Liars

This book is pretty amazing, I don't really want to tell you anything about it at all because I think it is best if you read it without knowing anything about it. I thought I could share some of my favourite quotes from it with you, though.

sheerhearts:

Be a little kinder than you have to be.

So gorgeous! than you have to be



Another antagonistic quote from We Were Liars.  I don’t really believe in normal. 

We Were Liars

Now go and read the book please thank you very much. I really want people to read it. I don't know how I feel about it.

Amy xx

I read Eleanor&Park, it was a bit of a let down but I will still review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment