hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Saturday 13 July 2013

flemish

note: to whoever came up with the idea to name a language Flemish... BAD IDEA. No offence to belgian people, I mean, it's not the words. Just the name. :)


Anyway, back to business. On Monday I am off to Belgium/France for a school trip to the battlefields. Although people I know who have gone on it say it is boring, we all know one of the perks of having Amy on the trip means it cannot be boring.

So it's almost the end of the school year and I'm sitting here at 10 at night baking in the sun which I cannot tolerate and wondering how in the heck I will deal with the weather on the trip.

I get back on wednesday evening and then the next day is my Latin test which I WILL fail and have to get 70% in to do Latin next year. This sucks. :'(

It'll be interesting because we are visiting cemeteries and we have been told to wear suitable clothes, this level of heat + girls from my school = no regard for this rule.

It will be fun to see how the teachers react anyhow.

I might post again before I go. Maybe.

bye for now. :)
Au revoir!
Tot ziens

No comments:

Post a Comment