hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Thursday 7 August 2014

bleach london, you suck

So without me even washing my hair (because I am a tramp), the 'Gritty in Pink' or 'Slightly unusual faint tones' in my hair, vanished. Like poof. Gone. So a few days ago, whilst dying my friends hair pink with some diluted raspberry pink by live colour xxl, I decided I would put some on my hair. So I grabbed a bit and literally smothered it on the ends of my hair, then washed it off after literally 3 minutes, and to my shock, my hair had been totally dyed, a vibrant, pink.

So my hair is now pink, and maybe I will get round to showing you it soon. Maybe I won't.

Sorry I haven't really been posting, I've been too busy wallowing in self pity and sitting in my bedroom crying because my life sucks. (Possibly slightly exaggerating there).

I will be posting soon though, because I ordered loads of clothes from Forever 21 because I was bored so I will post a haul of those, hopefully.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment