hi stranger

hi stranger,
thanks for coming across my blog.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

summertime sadness

I am not really happy that school is ending, which sounds crazy (especially as this year hasn't been the best), but I really am reluctant to go into year ten because GCSE's scare me and I had enough stress preparing for my Latin level 1 GCSE, without having multiple to do, and even more to prepare for. I feel like the year has gone too quickly and I am not ready - whatever that means.

I did have a lot of hopes for this summer, it was going to be great and amazing but I don't know if it will. I feel a bit like it will just be me alone in my house being lazy and not productive and failing at whatever teenagers are meant to do to fill their summers.

I plan on reading more because social media has really stopped me reading as much as I used to, ten-year-old Amy was a crazy book lover, who stayed up till 1am reading three books back-to-back.

I plan on doing a lot of things.

I don't really know what I am doing or where I am going with this post, so here are some songs you should check out.

Cold War Kids – Audience Of One
Tegan And Sara – Call It Off
Never Shout Never – cheatercheaterbestfriendeater
Fearless Vampire Killers – Could We Burn, Darling?
All Time Low – Dear Maria, Count Me In
Kill the Alarm – Fire Away
Bright Eyes – First Day Of My Life
The All-American Rejects – Gives You Hell
The All-American Rejects – Gives You Hell
Foster The People – Houdini
Sum 41 – In Too Deep
Ben Howard – Keep Your Head Up
Of Monsters And Men – King And Lionheart
Daughter – Landfill
Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
Mumford & Sons – Lover Of The Light
Lady Antebellum – Need You Now
Foster The People – Pumped Up Kicks
Agnes Obel – Riverside
Scouting For Girls – She's So Lovely
Fountains Of Wayne – Stacy's Mom
Fall Out Boy – Sugar, We're Goin Down
The Filthy Souls – The Boys Will Be Out For A Fight
Cute Is What We Aim For – The Curse Of Curves
Breaking Benjamin – The Diary Of Jane
Daughter – Youth


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment